You may now use The Silent Camera pictures on your desktop utilizing Google Screen Saver.
1. Click on the link above and install Google Photos Screensaver.
2. Go to you computer’s screensaver properties & choose Google Screensaver.
3. Click on Settings and select the checkbox called “Photos from public sites” where it says: Display photos from.
4. Click on Configure button on the right.
5. Enter http://TheSilentCamera.com/screenSaver in the Additional photo feed sources textbox. Then, click add.
6. Click "OK" for the Public Photo Sites and the Screensaver windows.
You should start getting pictures from this blog next time your screensaver kicks in!