We’re Jazzed You’re Here!
The French Quarter in NOLA
Bayou Coquille at Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve
Chalmette Battlefield & National Cemetery
A drive through Florida’s scenic byways starting in Miami and passing through:
A Double-crested Cormorant trying to take a nap on the beach…
- Crocodile Lake National Wildlife Refuge(A1A North)
- Everglades National Park(FL RT 9336)
- Big Cypress, Florida Panther National Wildlife Refuge and Ten Thousand Islands(US RT 41/90 West)
- Naples, Fort Myers(US 41 West/North)
- NOLA, MS and AL(separate posts!) through I5 West
- Northwest Florida(Tallahassee, Panama City, Pensacola, St Marks Wildlife Refuge, Apalachicola National Forest, Blue Angles Parkway..etc) using US 98/30/79/20/267 East for the most part.
- Orlando(again through US 98/30 East)
- Daytona Beach, Ponce Inlet Beach, Cocoa, Satellite Beach, Fort Pierce, Hutchinson Island, Palm Beach, Sebastian Inlet State Park, Fort Lauderdale (through FL RT A1A South)
As Patient As A Fisherman
The [Shore] Runners: Sanderlings running on the shores of Ponce Inlet Beach in Florida…
Shooting Stars and the Milky Way Galaxy as seen from High Knob Overlook, World’s End State Park, PA. A meetup with Photografriends.
Pictures of Horace Wilcox library at sunrise.
Sunset pictures were captured last year.
Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge in Smyrna, DE.
You may recall similar places in New England:
Sachuest Point National Wildlife Refuge(RI)
Sandy Neck State Park(MA)
The last train crossed the bridge back in 1991. Since then, the bridge became a local attraction and an interesting sight on RT 322.
The gallery also shows some of the predator trees on East Branch Brandywine Trail(RT 322).
A walk around Audubon Loop, PerKiomen and Schuylkill River Trails at Valley Forge National Park.
Another hike in Philly in Manayunk Hills, Roxborough and the Wissahickon.