Society of Composers at Berklee presents their fall semester concert. The concert celebrates and embraces diversity and inclusion at a time when people are becoming more divided than ever.
Compositions span a wide variety of themes and styles, and are performed by Berklee students with additional special guests from the community. All compositions are premieres, composed by Berklee students and recent alumni.
- Yotam Ishay: Three Preludes for Piano
- Life’s Little Moment: Jacquelyn Hazle
- Caught up in the Snow: Tina Kayal (composer) and Sarah Chong (piano)
- When Eyes Meet: Jan Vincent Huntenburg
- Copley 6:49 – 8 Miniatures: David Lee (arr. w/ Matt Scutchfield)
- Los Perros: Donovan Sierra, Sarah Chong (piano)
- On a Rainy Night: Tianyi Zhang (composer/pianist)
- Last Stage to a New World: Ben Delaney
- A Year After: Pedro Osuna (Composer), Tania Mesa (Violin I), Lily Lyons (Violin II), Yeh-Van Chen (Sandy) (Viola) and Parker Ousley (Cello)
- (Bye -) Escapade: Matt Scutchfield (Composer), Paul Meland (Saxophone), Matt Samolis (Flute), Lou Bunk (Viola), Ben Delaney (Violin) and Sarah Chong (Prepared Piano)
- Concertino: Lou Bunk (composer and conductor) and almost everyone above
Audio recording credits go to: Kenneth Jin.