We’re Jazzed You’re Here!
The French Quarter in NOLA
Bayou Coquille at Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve
Chalmette Battlefield & National Cemetery
A drive through Florida’s scenic byways starting in Miami and passing through:
A Double-crested Cormorant trying to take a nap on the beach…
- Crocodile Lake National Wildlife Refuge(A1A North)
- Everglades National Park(FL RT 9336)
- Big Cypress, Florida Panther National Wildlife Refuge and Ten Thousand Islands(US RT 41/90 West)
- Naples, Fort Myers(US 41 West/North)
- NOLA, MS and AL(separate posts!) through I5 West
- Northwest Florida(Tallahassee, Panama City, Pensacola, St Marks Wildlife Refuge, Apalachicola National Forest, Blue Angles Parkway..etc) using US 98/30/79/20/267 East for the most part.
- Orlando(again through US 98/30 East)
- Daytona Beach, Ponce Inlet Beach, Cocoa, Satellite Beach, Fort Pierce, Hutchinson Island, Palm Beach, Sebastian Inlet State Park, Fort Lauderdale (through FL RT A1A South)
As Patient As A Fisherman
The [Shore] Runners: Sanderlings running on the shores of Ponce Inlet Beach in Florida…
Shooting Stars and the Milky Way Galaxy as seen from High Knob Overlook, World’s End State Park, PA. A meetup with Photografriends.
Pictures of Horace Wilcox library at sunrise.
Sunset pictures were captured last year.
The last train crossed the bridge back in 1991. Since then, the bridge became a local attraction and an interesting sight on RT 322.
The gallery also shows some of the predator trees on East Branch Brandywine Trail(RT 322).
A walk around Audubon Loop, PerKiomen and Schuylkill River Trails at Valley Forge National Park.