A drive through the scenic byways of Mississippi:The Birthplace Of American Music…
We’re Jazzed You’re Here!
The French Quarter in NOLA
Bayou Coquille at Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve
Chalmette Battlefield & National Cemetery
A drive through Florida’s scenic byways starting in Miami and passing through:
A Double-crested Cormorant trying to take a nap on the beach…
- Crocodile Lake National Wildlife Refuge(A1A North)
- Everglades National Park(FL RT 9336)
- Big Cypress, Florida Panther National Wildlife Refuge and Ten Thousand Islands(US RT 41/90 West)
- Naples, Fort Myers(US 41 West/North)
- NOLA, MS and AL(separate posts!) through I5 West
- Northwest Florida(Tallahassee, Panama City, Pensacola, St Marks Wildlife Refuge, Apalachicola National Forest, Blue Angles Parkway..etc) using US 98/30/79/20/267 East for the most part.
- Orlando(again through US 98/30 East)
- Daytona Beach, Ponce Inlet Beach, Cocoa, Satellite Beach, Fort Pierce, Hutchinson Island, Palm Beach, Sebastian Inlet State Park, Fort Lauderdale (through FL RT A1A South)
As Patient As A Fisherman
The [Shore] Runners: Sanderlings running on the shores of Ponce Inlet Beach in Florida…
in Washington, DC….
Devotion was selected by FWA Photo editors as Photo of the day, November 6th 2013
Celebrating the life of Harold Warren Williams.
Shooting Stars and the Milky Way Galaxy as seen from High Knob Overlook, World’s End State Park, PA. A meetup with Photografriends.